Smile Makeover near Hancock Park & Larchmont Village
Create Your Hollywood Dream Smile
If you wanted to repaint your house, it’s not likely you would instruct painters to choose whatever color they wanted. If you need to repair a scratch on your car, you wouldn’t tell the body shop to fill in the paint with whatever color they have laying around, and when you want to enhance or correct your smile, not just any service will do. Your smile is unique, and your treatment plan should be too. That’s why Geller Dentistry offers Larchmont Village & Hancock Park residents Smile Makeover plans. These treatment plans are customized to individual smiles, and may include any combination of restorative and cosmetic dentistry services. We work one-on-one with patients to determine what their perfect smile would look like, and make a treatment plan to get them the smile of their dreams.
Smile Makeover Process
What makes a smile makeover great is the individual treatment plan, but no matter what a smile makeover plan looks like, they all start with a consultation. At the consultation, your dentist will take x-rays, digital images, and examine teeth. Once we have the full picture of your current smile health, we’ll discuss what you would like to change about your smile, answer questions, and make treatment recommendations. We encourage patients to bring photos of smiles that they like. We can use these pictures as a starting point to develop your perfect smile. If we discover oral health concerns such as tooth decay, gum disease, or wear from bruxism, these issues will need to be addressed before beginning any cosmetic services.
Tooth Restoration Options
Once we’ve determined what your smile should look like, your plan begins. The first step in any plan is restoring damage or decay. The smile enhancing restoration options available from Geller Dentistry include:
- Tooth-colored and ceramic restorations – These natural looking restorations repair damage caused by decay using composite resin fillings or ceramic crowns, inlays, and onlays. Because these materials can be matched to natural tooth color, the results blend seamlessly into any smile.
- Prosthodontics – Dr. Benjamin Geller is a board certified prosthodontist. This makes him an expert in tooth replacement offering the most comfortable, durable crown and bridge, full and partial dentures, and other dental prosthetics.
- Dental implants – The most versatile tooth replacement option, dental implants effectively replace any number of missing teeth from one tooth to a full arch. Implants replace the entire tooth from the root up giving patients natural looking and feeling, long lasting results.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Once your smile is healthy and complete, our team can recommend cosmetic dentistry services to enhance your smile’s natural beauty. These services include:
- Teeth whitening – We offer patients professional-grade at-home teeth whitening kits. These kits include custom-made application trays that seal professional whitening gel in and keep saliva out. At-home whitening allows for optimal customization. Patients are able to adjust whitening gel dosage, wear times, and more to achieve amazing whitening results with minimal sensitivity.
- Veneers – Porcelain veneers are an ideal cosmetic solution for concealing multiple cosmetic flaws. These thin, sheaths of dental grade porcelain are attached to the front of teeth creating a picture-perfect smile with minimal preparation and fast results.
Contact Your Larchmont Village Cosmetic Dentist
If you’re ready to transform your look with a smile makeover from Geller Dentistry, don’t hesitate. Call our friendly Larchmont Village cosmetic dentist today. We offer a variety of services to perfect any smile.