Dental Checkups & Teeth Cleanings near Larchmont Village
At Geller Dentistry, we are dedicated to helping patients achieve and maintain the optimal level of oral health so they keep healthy, natural smiles for a lifetime. That all starts with great at-home hygiene, regular dental checkups, and professional teeth cleanings. At our Los Angeles dental practice, we offer patients of all ages a comfortable, welcoming dental experience that makes visiting the dentist an enjoyable experience. Let us help you and your loved ones start down the path to a lifetime of beautiful smiles today.
Foundation for a Lifetime of Healthy Smiles
Paired with a thorough at-home hygiene routine, regular checkups and teeth cleanings make it possible for more people than ever to keep their natural smiles for life. Less than a century ago, the majority of patients over the age of 50 were fully or partially without teeth. Today, that number decreases annually. Let the team at Geller Dentistry help your family build a solid foundation for maintaining their healthiest smiles with regular dental examinations. Dental checkups at Geller Dentistry go beyond x-rays, exams, and deep cleaning to include one-on-one patient consultations, oral health and hygiene education, and screenings for tooth decay, gum disease, bruxism (teeth grinding/clenching), temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction, and oral cancer.
Benefits of Twice a Year Oral Hygiene Appointments
If you've been skipping twice a year oral hygiene appointments at Geller Dentistry, we invite you to reconsider some of the many benefits of biennial dental exams and professional teeth cleanings including:
- Early diagnosis – in many cases, professional examination uncovers oral health concerns before they damage smiles. This means we are able to prevent dental damage, conservatively restore oral health, and help patients make changes to their at home hygiene to renew their smiles.
- Conservative treatments – one of the main reasons early diagnosis is so important is that we are able offer the most conservative treatments that take less time, are minimally invasive, and preserve optimal natural dental structure.
- Preserve healthy smiles – many oral health issues begin with symptoms too subtle for the untrained eye to notice, but regular checkups allow our dental team to thoroughly examine your smile and stop tooth decay, gum disease, and other concerns before they start.
- Save time and money – patients who seek dental care in response to pain or trauma often end up spending more time and money on extensive reconstructive or restorative services.
- Save lives – according to the Oral Cancer Foundation, the best way to prevent the thousands of deaths resulting from oral cancers each year is early detection as most cases are too advanced to be treated effectively by the time they are diagnosed.
Schedule Your Six Month Checkup with Geller Dentistry
Contact your Los Angeles family dentists Drs. Benjamin Geller and Gloria Garcia-Geller to schedule your six month visit today. We'll help you get the picture-perfect smile of your dreams, and keep it for life. Whether it’s been six months or six years since your last dental visit, it's time to start building the foundation to a lifetime of beautiful smiles at Geller Dentistry.